Tenders & Opportunities
We regularly have tender and business opportunities which will be listed here, along with the necessary supporting documentation. Please note that we do not accept prospective tenders or proposals for work.We also use this page to provide a platform for tender documentation to be shared by our members. If you would like us to share with the supply chain, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01493 412199.
- GE launch Robotics Innovation challenge competition, delivered in partnership with ORE Catapult and the Knowledge Transfer Network to identify innovative solutions to innovation challenges. Read more about the inspection and repair and pole shoe bolt connection challenges.
- DIT Export Opportunities – browse export sales leads and tenders, sign up to email alerts for opportunities matching your criteria CLICK HERE to access.
- National Fuels – Crown Commercial Service (CCS) as the Contracting Authority intends to put in place a Pan Government Collaborative Agreement for the provision of the supply of fuels to Central Government Departments and all other UK Public Sector Bodies including Local Authorities, Health, Police, Fire and Rescue, Education and Devolved Administrations across the UK, including Northern Ireland. CLICK HERE to view details
- Great Yarmouth Council – Small Grants available for Employability Training Courses – CLICK HERE to view details
- Office Space Available in Central Lowestoft through Citizens Advice – Located in the heart of the town within easy reach of the local business community, the main shopping street and newer industries associated with the harbour area, these offices are ideal for short or long term leasing to a number of small start-ups or established organisations looking for a secure town centre based in an attractive building. In addition, a large conference room is available for hire. It is ideally placed for a number of different types of meetings or events. More information can be found here. To enquire about availability or to view please email email@example.com.
- Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme – Businesses can claim up to £3,000 against the cost of connection, either individually or as part of a group project. CLICK HERE for more details about how to apply.
- Triton Knoll Register of Interested Businesses – You can register your interest in being a supplier to Triton Knoll and its contractors by using the online form.
- Vattenfall Supplier Registration – Currently opportunities for Norfolk Vanguard and Thanet Extension projects.
- Scottish Power Renewables Supplier Registration – East Anglia One
- Orsted Wind Power Precurement – Supplier registration for Orsted Renewables Projects
- SSE Supply Chain Information and Registration – General information and tenders
- Innogy Supply Chain Registration – General form
- CfD Round 4: Invitation to Tender (ITT) Stage 1 for Round 4 is now open. In light of the current COVID-19 situation, the Crown Estate have extended the submission period, to afford bidders additional time to respond. Find out more here.
- Find out more about EDF supply chain opportunities here.
OIL & GAS
- Schooner and Ketch Gas Fields Decommissioning – The Schooner SNS gas field is due to be decommissioned along with its sister field, Ketch starting in September 2018. The project will take approximately 4 years to complete. The fields each have a normally unmanned platform on them, and an export pipeline taking produced gas to the nearby Murdoch platform, which is operated by ConocoPhillips. The Schooner platform has 11 wells drilled from it, and the Ketch has 9 wells. Ketch is in slightly shallower water at 54 metres, but the platforms are of identical design.
PROJECT PATHFINDER UPDATES FROM THE OGA
- Contractors for the provision of hydrogen system demonstration facilities in fixed locations (BEIS). Find out more here.
- Contractors for the provision of hydrogen appliance demonstration facilities. Find our more here.
- New Anglia LEP – New Anglia LEP Growing Business Fund – The New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership has grants available for businesses across Norfolk and Suffolk that are looking to expand. The grants can typically cover up to 20% of the total cost of an expansion project and can be used to leverage funding from other sources such as banks and other financial organisations.
- Size: up to £500,000
- Funding level: 20-30%
- Deadline: None. Apply Here.
- Signpost 2 Grants – The Signpost 2 Grants programme can make grants of between £2,000 and £20,000 to cover up to 20% of the cost of a capital investment in a business. To qualify for the grant you must be:
- Located within the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough area
- Be a micro or SME that employs less than 250 people
- Seeking to make a capital investment in your business, for example by purchasing new equipment or investing in your premises
- Planning to grow and employ more staff in the future
- Size: £2000 – £20,000
- Length: N/A
- Funding level: 20%
- Deadline: None. Apply Here.
- Climate-KIC – Climate KIC UK Accelerator – Created in 2010 by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, with the aim of creating sustainable growth by addressing climate change mitigation and adaptation, Climate KIC offers support as well as funding to entrepreneurs. The Pathfinder ideator programme can provide grants of up to €50,000 and the Accelerator grants of up to €95,000.
- Horizon 2020 – The European Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, Horizon 2020, covers a broad range of topics in thematically focused calls, including energy and environmental technologies and includes specific schemes aimed at SMEs. Funding levels for small businesses can occasionally be as high as 100% for small initial feasibility studies but will typically be in the form of a grant of 70% of direct costs. The dedicated SME strand can in principle fund early deployment and market replication, not just R&D, and funding can be provided to single applicants without the requirement for European collaboration. However, a European dimension to the project and its outcomes is still likely to be an important consideration.