Opportunity North East (ONE) and Scottish Enterprise (SE) have jointly developed a programme to assist the oil and gas supply chain maximise emerging opportunities within offshore decommissioning. The programme aim is to identify several direct project opportunities with sponsors for the supply chain to propose innovative and creative solutions in response to these project challenges.
Tenders & Opportunities
We regularly have tender and business opportunities which will be listed here, along with the necessary supporting documentation. Please note that we do not accept prospective tenders or proposals for work.
We also use this page to provide a platform for tender documentation to be shared by our members. If you have a project you would like us to share with the supply chain, please contact Philippa Warren our Business Development and Special Projects Manager. Direct Dial 01493 412192, switchboard: 01493 412199, email firstname.lastname@example.org
OIL & GAS
- Ethiopian Electric Power – Procurement of 2 drilling Rigs and its accessories, Rig Operation and Maintenance for Drilling Geothermal Wells and drilling Service for 8 wells after delivering and using all the procured or supplied items in Phase I. The purchaser may continue its contract for drilling service of 12 additional wells upon satisfactory performance of the contract, productivity of the drilled wells and availability of the budget.
- CENAGAS, Mexico – The DIT team in Mexico has been approached by a Mexican Contractor who is very interested in identifying a UK pipeline operator with proven experience, with a view to potential partnering on a CENAGAS tender. More information can be found here. Please contact Chris Wall for more information (email@example.com).
- Dogger Bank JV Seeks UK Content – Dogger Bank Joint Venture, developing three out of four 1.2GW Dogger Bank offshore wind farms, will hold a Meet the Buyer event on 23 May at the Hardwick Hall Hotel in Sedgefield, North East England, to present business opportunities to UK companies.
- Triton Knoll Register of Interested Businesses – You can register your interest in being a supplier to Triton Knoll and its contractors by using the online form.
- Vattenfall Supply Chain Information – Following the Supply Chain Engagement day, Vattenfall have provided a Supply Chain Information Pack to help local suppliers, in support to their Boreas and Vanguard projects.
- Department for International Trade – Government Officials will be visiting the UK in the coming weeks for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM). In support of this summit they are collating a package of commercial announcements between the UK and Commonwealth member countries, e.g. contract signings and investment announcements. As such, they are keen to engage with you if you are likely to have any commercial announcements connected to these markets – which are not already in the public domain and can be announced by Senior Government Officials. Please complete this table and return to Carl Bruce (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday 30th March at 12:00. On receipt, the team will be in touch to discuss further. No assurances can be given from the outset that deals will form part of the package of announcements for the visit.