National Skills Academy for Nuclear (SE/E Region)
The National Skills Academy for Nuclear's vision is to create, develop and promote world class skills and career pathways to support a sustainable future for the UK Nuclear industry.
- Apprenticeships (inc. end point assessment/standards & levy advice)
- Competence & learning management tools and support
- E-learning (inc. Site Licence Conditions and Cyber Security)
- Recruitment (inc. nuclear Gateway Tool and job vacancies)
- Training courses (inc. nuclear awareness, safety culture, quality codes and manufacturing)
NSAN is the go to place for skills for nuclear
NSAN are led by nuclear sector employers, from both civil and defence, to provide valuable, cost-effective and practical support to organisations large and small.
NSAN can help you apply the right solutions to improve your capability through industry-designed:
Skills & training needs analysis
Networking & regional meetings
Industry insight & learning from experience
Grants & bursaries
Annual UK Nuclear Skills Awards