Telephone: 01493 666266
Head quartered in Great Yarmouth, 3sun Group provides products and services to the global energy industry.
- Control & Instrumentation
- Installation and Commissioning
- Services and Support Maintenance
- Asset Management
Delivering complete packages to the Oil & Gas and Renewables sectors, its capabilities include:
- Engineering solutions, consultancy and design
- Manufacture, installation and maintenance services
- Modifications and retrofits to existing systems
- Statutory inspection, testing and certification for plant, equipment and tools
- Technical and vocational industry training
Since it was established in 2007, 3sun Group has grown from an initial team of one to now employing over 320 people including 30 apprentices. It has bases in Great Yarmouth, Aberdeenshire and Denmark. In 2014 the company was listed as Ones to Watch in The Sunday Times International Track 200.
3sun Group have a huge depth of experience, having worked on over 100 renewable energy projects and installed over 3,600 turbines. Our technicians are fresh from some of the largest offshore installation projects and have a range of specialised competencies, covering electrical and mechanical work scopes, through to rigging, confined space, and rope access techniques, so are capable of undertaking a range of remedial, retrofit, major component change-out and servicing scopes. To maximise the value we add 3sun Group can package this work alongside existing site works.