Job Vacancy - Project Surveyor
Job Vacancy posted by: N-Sea Offshore Limited
Your main duties in this position are:
- Preparation of project survey methodology, schedules, equipment lists.
- Coordination of transports, crew changes and (de)mobilisations.
- Coordination of equipment procurement and subcontractor selection to suit the project requirements.
- Working in close relationships with the project manager, asset manager, crewing and Data Center to ensure the efficient execution and delivery of assigned projects.
- Assistance of the Tender department with survey related method statements and calculations.
- Project document control.
- Preparing project reviews, technical reports.
- Occasionally act as a project manager for survey projects
Requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor or master degree in (Civil, mechanical, hydrographical or marine) Engineering
- Experience in the survey industry
- A flexible attitude, self-motivated
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Willing to travel abroad and work offshore occasionally
If this job appeals to you and you can recognize yourself in this position, please send your application to recruitmentNL@n-sea.com
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our HR department 0111-456000