Job Vacancy - Skills for Energy Project Assistant
Job Vacancy posted by: EEEGR
Location: Great Yarmouth
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
EEEGR and Skills for Energy are looking for a Project Assistant to help deliver the Skills for Energy (SfE) programme.
The SfE Project Assistant supports with undertaking the day-to-day duties for SfE, representing SfE at internal and external events, EEEGR meetings, schools and educational organisations, and organising SfE related events, communications, and other SfE tasks as required.
The Project Assistant will provide support in researching funding streams, initiatives and other educational issues related to the SfE programme and will produce documentation to contribute to the development and delivery of the SfE strategy and fulfil the requirements of the regional energy industry.
- Formulating and delivering the SfE programme
- Representing SfE at events, meetings, educational organisations
- Support in the development of equality, diversity and inclusion strategies in line with industry targets
- Support in the successful delivery of SfE events
- Support in maintaining and developing social media channels
- Assisting with the production of reports and documents
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Maintain and develop a contact database
You must have:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Great ambassadorial skills
- A good level of numeracy, with good analytical skills
- Competency in report writing and communication
For further details and to apply please click here.
Application Deadline: 30/04/2021
Website Link: https://www.peoplewithenergy.co.uk/job-search/project-assistant--12818