Job Vacancy - Membership Coordinator
Job Vacancy posted by: EEEGR (East of England Energy Group)
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
The Membership Coordinator maintains membership services and focuses on the recruitment and retention of EEEGR Members.
The Membership Coordinator actively supports the Business Development & Special Projects Manager (BDSPM) in maintaining membership services, covering new memberships, membership renewals, arranging membership meetings, and administering all membership related activities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishes a pro-active approach to engaging with members and non-members including arranging and attending meetings with potential stakeholders, both face to face and by telephone with the intention of recruiting them as EEEGR members, using the EEEGR member prospect list;
- Communicate and implement EEEGR member benefits to members and non-members;
- Assist the BDSPM in assessing and collating member’s requirements;
- Participate in and contribute to the development of the strategy for EEEGR’s membership and commercial areas of the business;
- Collate and maintain the member prospect list, providing regular updates to the BDSPM and Operations Manager on the pipeline of potential new members;
- Implement EEEGR membership renewals procedure;
- Administration of new member packs and existing member renewal letters;
- Processing of new/renewed/ceased member information to compile statistics and support Membership and Business Development outreach activities;
- Coordination of membership appointments for the CEO and/or the BDSPM;
Skills for Energy (SfE)
- To participate in the activities of the Skills for Energy (SfE) programme in association with the SfE Programme Manager as required;
Marketing, Communications and Events
- Assist with elements of event promotion, preparation and logistics as required;
- Attend and assist with events as required;
- Assist with updating the website – to include information about EEEGR, uploading jobs and amending membership details.
Reporting, Budgets and Finance
- Compile and monitor monthly membership statistics under the direction of the BDSPM;
- Report membership statistics to the team and compile statistics to assist in the writing of quarterly board reports;
- Assist the Operations Manager with the monitoring of membership budgets and targets;
- Raising invoices and tracking payments in relation to new members;
- Raising supplier purchase orders, collating information and liaising with the accounts function regarding membership and any business development invoicing that is required.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
- Update and maintain the CRM system with accurate membership information and contact details;
- Establish regular contact with all EEEGR members to seek feedback and ensure members are satisfied with the level of support.
- Members and prospective members – to develop a good rapport with members in order to assist with their business development requirements, and with prospective members to recruit them to the organisation;
- Business Development & Special Projects Manager – assist the line manager in their day to day duties and take direction from them for work priorities;
- EEEGR Team – to assist in implementing member requirements for events, skills and marketing communications, and to supply marketing content with respect to membership, to the Events and Marketing team members;
- CEO – to give members updates as directed by the BDSPM;
- EEEGR Board Members and Workgroups – to assist in reporting key performance indicators, hosting meetings, taking minutes and taking direction from Board Members and Workgroups for work prioritisation;
- Senior energy industry and public sector individuals – in assisting in the delivery of membership benefits.
Personal Qualities & Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills and able to promote the organisation at all events and opportunities;
- Be a self-motivated member of a team that’s also able to work efficiently as an individual;
- Well organised with good attention to detail;
- Numerate with good analytical skills, especially with regards to data trends, statistics and reporting;
- Ability to communicate and express information clearly and professionally;
- IT literate with a high level of competency in standard software packages (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Able and willing to visit member or stakeholder offices, make site visits, and make overnight stays for business;
- Excellent sales ability with a proven sales track record for reaching set sales targets;
- Clean, full UK driving licence with own mode of transport.
- Technically adept with energy industry knowledge in one or more sectors;
- Adept at using CRM systems and other databases;
- Ability to conduct research to inform strategies and actions;
- Project management skills;
- Experience of engaging with members and / or customers of an organisation;
- Social media skills;
- Experience of conferences, events and exhibitions.
The East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) is the industry and skills association for energy producers and their Supply Chain in the East of England, representing around 300 members across the sector. It is a non-profit, business-led group committed to the sustained development of the energy sector in the East of England and the continued success of it’s members.
Skills for Energy (SfE), one of EEEGR’s core programmes, is led by industry and its primary aim is to ensure the ongoing diversity and volume of skilled individuals to move towards securing the future wellbeing of the energy sector.
EEEGR’s mission is to be the source of new opportunities and knowledge to enable member companies to strategically grow their businesses.
How to apply:
Please submit CV along with a covering letter, including salary expectations and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15/08/2019
Email Contact: email@example.com