Job Vacancy - Events Manager
Job Vacancy posted by: EEEGR
Location: Great Yarmouth
EEEGR are looking for an experienced events manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of events, ensuring their successful and cost effective delivery.
• Detailed proposals and contracts for events, including staffing, venues and legal obligations
• Manage all event planning and liase with team, board and members to agree agendas
• Manage and oversee all event day activity
• Produce post event evaluation to inform future events
• Ensure high levels of promotion, marketing and PR
• Ensure insurance, legal and health and safety obligations are followed
You will have:
• A proven track record of managing small and large scale events
• Experience of organising webinars and virtual events
• Project management and budgeting experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An understanding of the energy sector
• Commitment to Equality and Diversity
• A full UK driving licence and own transport
For further information and to apply please click here.
Application Deadline: 30/04/2021
Website Link: https://www.peoplewithenergy.co.uk/job-search/events-manager--12819