You Can: Do Business in the U.S. will explore the key questions companies regularly ask the Department for International Trade (DIT) East of England when looking to develop new business and expand operations in the United States.
This conference will explore the challenges of expanding into the U.S. The day will involve a combination of plenary sessions and parallel breakout workshops. The plenary sessions will be led by thought-provoking keynote speakers including U.S. experts and live case studies including Heraeus Noblelight and DIT Export Champion, Contamac, to give you the inside track to success.
The breakout sessions will provide the opportunity to hear from experts and gain further insight into various challenges of exporting to the U.S. Sessions include:
- Where to start when looking to enter the U.S. market
- Establish, develop and operate in the U.S.
- Obtaining the right visas
- Navigating the U.S. tax system
- Conducting effective market research to inform your marketing strategy
- PR – How to reach your target market
- U.S. e-commerce platforms: Sell directly to the consumer
- I.P. – Protecting your brand
There will also be the chance to ask further questions, share your own experiences, challenges and successes, and hear from others at the conference during the networking periods.