Join the UK Pavilion at IPF, Rhode Island USA on 21-24 April 2020
The Business Network for Offshore Wind’s International Partnering Forum (IPF) is the leading technical business conference for offshore wind in the United States.
RenewableUK in partnership with the Scottish Development International (SDI) and the Department for International Trade (DIT) are managing a trade mission and UK Pavilion at IPF 2020 in the USA.
Join the UK Pavilion
By joining the UK Pavilion, your business will have a highly visible presence at this premier event for a fraction of the cost of booking your own stand directly. Booking a stand directly with the event organisers costs $4,495, excluding any branding.
The UK Pavilion is in a prime location within the exhibition. It serves as a branded business lounge and meeting area for the expert UK group.
In addition to being listed as an exhibitor, the package includes a delegate and WindMatch pass. Our team will support and organise meetings throughout the event.
This is limited to 20 companies. All attendees will receive a free delegate pass, worth $2,360. In addition, the first 10 companies to sign up will receive a second free delegate passes to the event.
- Prime location of the UK Pavilion at the exhibition
- Exclusive access to the UK Pavilion meeting space and lounge
- Highly visible company branding along with other exhibitors and partners
- Access to the conference sessions and Wind Match one2one sessions
- Listed as an exhibitor in the IPF directory
- Opportunities to present and share your company’s expertise in an exhibition theatre
- Exclusive access to the private UK meeting room, with bookable slots
Package costs: £3500 + VAT
Flights, accommodation, transport and any other costs not relating to the UK Pavilion are not included.
Trade Access Programme (TAP) grants are pending – contact us for more information.
For details on packages and other sponsorship opportunities download event pack or contact Vicky Mant, Head of Business Development, RenewableUK, Vicky.Mant@RenewableUK.com.