Decarbonisation and collaboration in wind and aviation
To further decarbonise, a collaborative approach between wind and aviation is crucial. Following two successful years of workshop- style discussions, RenewableUK’s Wind and Aviation event is evovling to a webinars series where stakeholders and industry experts discuss potential challenges and suggest practical solutions on a range of crucial topics including helicopter operations, drones & UAS, lighting & marking and surveillance & radar.
Dates and topics
- Thursday 29 April | Helicopter operations: Wind as a customer of aviation services
- Thursday 19 May | Unmanned aerial systems
- Wednesday 16 June | Lighting & Marking
- Thursday 9 September | Surveillance & Radar
RenewableUK’s new Wind & Aviation webinar series is the only dedicated event of its kind offering:
- Four, short, focussed webinars homing in on business-critical discussions
- Access to aviation stakeholders and industry experts in exclusive sessions and interactive Q&As
- Access to exclusive business intelligence and cutting-edge tech insights
- Free to all RenewableUK members
- Supported and designed by the industry for the industry.
Who will you meet?
Key aviation stakeholders, airports, aircraft, radar, drone and UAS manufacturers and operators, project developers, government, consultancies, national and regional business clusters, training providers, health & safety experts, professional associations, and trade press.
To register click here.