UK Offshore Wind: The Global Opportunity
The UK is the most exciting offshore wind market in the world in 2019, with up to 6GW of new capacity coming forward at record low prices. Leading UK developers are expanding into new markets like the USA and Taiwan who in turn are opening opportunities for export and investment across the globe. New markets are racing to match world leaders like the UK and opening opportunities for export and investment.
Tap into this world of opportunity at Global Offshore Wind 2019 on 25 – 26 June at the ExCeL London:
- Network with 3000 professionals from 40 countries
- Learn from the experiences of 200 expert speakers over two days of intense debates, presentations, panels and workshops
- Meet with 150 exhibitors demonstrating the very latest in industry innovation transforming the supply chain
- First look at the latest innovative thinking with a dedicated poster display
- Personalise your experience and build a programme of sessions, meetings, networking and socialising with our interactive event app, polling tool, live streaming and much more
This 17th annual global offshore wind event is organised by RenewableUK and supported by Strategic Partners Equinor, innogy, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind, Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult and ScottishPower Renewables, Global Markets Partners Global Wind Energy Council and the Department for International Trade.
- Political Keynote from the Rt Hon Lord Henley, Parliamentary Under-Secretary at the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Keynote from Governor Charlie Baker, Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts accompanied by USA Pavilion and inward delegation
- World Bank and GWEC Intergovernmental Forum for Offshore Wind bringing a delegation from 15 developing offshore wind markets.
- The UK’s largest ever inward delegations from Japan and China
- Specialist theatres open to all: Global Markets (GWEC & DIT), Logistics, Innovation (MHI Vestas Offshore Wind) and Subsea (SubseaUK) and much more…
Access all of this and more from just £49.00. Two-day conference passes start at only £695! View Programme and Register today.