Wind Week – 2020 East Anglia Event
Celebrating Offshore Wind in the East – 26th and 27th of November
As part of Offshore Wind Week 2020 on w/c November 23rd , EEEGR are bringing back their East Anglia Celebrations for its sixth successful year on November 26th and 27th . EEEGR is delighted once more to welcome developers, operators, supply chain companies and skills and training providers to our East Anglia Event which forms part of Renewable UK’s national programme of celebrations of all that is good about offshore wind.
With around 50% of installed capacity of offshore wind off the coast of Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex, the East of England is at the very epicentre of global offshore wind. And with this percentage figure planned to continue through to 2030 it’s no wonder all eyes turn to our region to celebrate these achievements.
Wind Week is Going Digital
Due to the COVID restrictions in place, our Offshore Wind Week event will be going digital. If you attended the virtual Southern North Sea Conference earlier this year, you’ll be familiar with the Swapcard platform which we are implementing for this event.
If you’re not familiar, don’t worry you can watch our event demonstration video by clicking here! The video covers all angles for anyone attending, exhibiting or sponsoring a virtual event. If you have any questions, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Developers and operators supporting the event will have virtual exhibition booth for you to visit and will be providing meet he buyer opportunities for 15 minute one-to-one meetings.
- ScottishPower Renewables
How Meet the Buyer can benefit your business
The Meet the Buyer event will run from 2pm to 4pm on Thursday November 26th. This incredibly popular event provides an opportunity for businesses of any size to secure meetings with key players in offshore wind.
This year, you can make appointments through our matchmaking system with decision makers from SSE, ScottishPower Renewables, Orsted, Equinor and RWE! The meetings are split into manageable durations, to provide more opportunities for your business to collaborate.
Simply follow the steps below to start benefitting your business.
- Register as a delegate through the Wind Week event page on the EEEGR website by clicking the ‘tickets’ tab.
- Within 24-working hours you will receive an email from the digital event system, please click the “Let’s Get Started” button to take you to the event, where you can set up your account.
- On the event home page click on the “Meet the Buyer” tab, you will then see a list of profiles of key decision makers.
- To book a meeting with a decision maker, click on their profile – you will see a selection of time slots, please select the one that suits.
- You’ll be able to select virtual meeting as the location which will then open a message box to write an introduction. Once you are happy, click “SEND MEETING REQUEST”.
How do I get involved?
To book delegate tickets, please use the ticket bookings tab on the side.
Make sure to follow us on our social media platforms where we will be sharing information about the event over the following weeks!