EEEGR and Association British Ports (ABP) are hosting a joint event to launch ABP’s plans for investment, development and growth at the Port of Lowestoft over the next five years. This substantial private investment into the region will have a hugely positive impact, creating an even greater competitive edge for companies across the energy sector as well as the wider community.
‘Lowestoft Port: A vision for the future’ will outline the plans, opportunities and support for the region.
- 10:00 Simon Gray, EEEGR, welcome and introduction
- 10:10 Peter Aldous, MP for Waveney (5 mins)
- 10:15 Melanie Onn, RUK, the national perspective and vision (15 mins)
- 10:30 Martin Dronfield, EEEGR, the regional perspective and vision (15 mins)
- 10:45 Jonathan Cole, Iberdrola Renewables Business Division (10 mins)
- 10:50 Andrew Harston, ABP, the ABP Group perspective and vision (20 minutes)
- 11:10 Andy Reay, ABP, ABP and its positioning in the offshore wind and energy sector in the UK (15 minutes)
- 11:25 Q&A Simon Gray to chair using moderated questions (Please submit your questions in advance of the Q&A)
- 11:30 Close
We anticipate this event will be substantially oversubscribed and therefore it is by invitation only and also open for application. Those operating within industry and the sector will be prioritised for places. There will be multiple opportunities moving forward to learn more about the plans.
To apply for a space please email email@example.com.