Hear from a leading producer of graphene on the applications and potential of this new advanced material
Prof . Krysztof Koziol will be joining Hethel Innovation and Cranfield University to share the potential of graphene. As one of the leading producers of graphene in the world Prof. Krysztof is the foremost leader on what is possible with graphene and where it will be going in the future.
Graphene is a 2D advanced material boasting properties such as:
- Stronger than diamond and 200 times stronger than steel
- Rigid and lastic, stretching to 125% of original size
- Thin single atomic layer
- Almost transparent allowing 98% of light through
- Lightweight, 1g to cover a football pitch
- Conductor of heat, better than silver and copper
- Electronic superconductor at room temperature
After a presentation on the capabilities and properties of graphene Prof. Krysztof will be available to take questions and discuss in more detail how it could impact your business directly.
For any questions or further information on the event please contact Andy Narayn-Barrow: firstname.lastname@example.org