This programme is designed for those new to Project Controls, or those who wish to undertake a formal Project Controls qualification to evidence their full understanding of all aspect of Project Controls
- Defining a Project & Project Control Terminology
- Organisational Structures
- Pre-Sanction & Post-Sanction processes and staged gates
- The Business Case
- Project Lifecycles & Change Control
- Risk Analysis & Management
- Project Control Procedures
- Document Control & Communication
- Project Procurement & Sub-Contractor Management
- Budget & Cost Management
- Planning & Scheduling
- Work Breakdown Structures
- Expenditure, Disbursements, Commitments, payments, Certification, Measurements & Approvals
- Project Control Reporting
- Schedule & Resource Management
- Maintenance & Warranties
- Project Presentation
Who Should Attend?
The Certificate in Project Controls is suitable for individuals looking to enter into a project controls environment or those currently working within project controls aiming to enhance their skills and understanding of project controls principles and methodologies.
The programme enables you to gain a professional qualification, enhancing your career prospects and improving the quality of project controls within your organisation
Blended (Open public course or in-house) 9 months – 8 modules that contains the core learning material and assessments & 1 PEP presentation to employers at the end of the course.
- Jul 13 & 14 2020 : Nature of Projects; and Project Initiation, Risk and Change
- Sep 14 & 15 2020 : Estimating and Scope Definition; and Procurement and Document Control
- Nov 04 2020 : Planning & Scheduling
- Dec 09 2020 : Cost Control and Monitoring
- Jan 11 2021 : Project Control and Job Site Management
- Feb 08 2021 : Commissioning, Handover and Closeout.
- Mar 08 2021 : Final Presentations
Blended – £3,775 +VAT (minimum numbers apply for in-house option)
Please contact Phil Jefferies at Phillip.firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 07565 834806 for further information.