Organised by Subsea UK and RenewableUK, this event tackles the big questions around subsea cables through information sharing and industry-led problem-solving in order to drive improvements and enable cross-industry collaboration.
New for 2019
• Outstanding value with passes from just £495.00 for new extended 1.5 days event
• Networking with 200 senior industry professionals in the busy exhibition and reception
• World-class conference featuring global experts in underwriting, financing projects, cable manufacture and repair, interconnectors, decommissioning projects
• Complimentary market intelligence report worth £495.00! – (Offshore Wind Cables Forecast Report 2019 – 29)
• Complimentary post event report that captures the issues and outlines next steps
Exhibit from only £1295
Includes x2 conference passes (£990)
NEW Offshore Wind Cables Forecast Report 2019 – 29 (£495)
20% discount if you also book a stand at Floating Offshore Wind 2019
Register for the event here.