The East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) was launched on 29 March 2001 as a not-for-profit trade body to represent the energy sector and its supply chain in the East of England.
We now have more than 300 member businesses. To view a directory of our members please click HERE.
EEEGR’s core programmes and projects are geared towards the sustainable development of the energy industry in the East of England, to help it thrive.
We are committed to the delivery of benefits to our members, including networking opportunities, gaining new business and the development of the regional skill-set, through a comprehensive programme of events and activities.
- Our Special Interest Groups
- Staging Exhibitions and Events
- Working with local and national decision makers to shape strategies
- Developing Skills and Training provision
- Supply chain support and development
- Creating the right environment for inward investment
- Exploring opportunities for international business and collaboration
- Promoting Tender and Project opportunities