Job Vacancy - Offshore Logistics Project Assistant (f/m)
Challenges to help you grow.
- You will aid the successful operation of the scope required and occasionally support sales tasks to actively help find new opportunities.
- Beside creating important export/import shipping manifests, you will be liaising with marine services and vessel related parties.
- Another task for you will be the support of the supervision of the load-out to vessels combined with the efficient work alongside a team of warehousemen.
- Attached to these tasks, you are responsible for updating the inventories and storage lists.
- At last, you will screen phone calls, attend client meetings and provide general administration activities to support the project manager.
Qualifications to move you forward.
- Caused by the intense practical requirement of this job, a minimum of 1 – 2 years offshore/shipping experience in Great Yarmouth/Lowestoft area is a must have.
- You possess a very organized and efficient work ethic combined with strong
- IT skills to cope your daily routine.
- Multitasking and working reliable to deadlines are self-evident parts of your nature/character.
- Well-kept contact with our clients is the key to our success. In order to that philosophy, you are able to present yourself well and confident while interacting with our clients.
- The possession of a full UK driving license is needed for this job (because you will be asked to work independently).
Promises you can count on.
When you join our company, you’ll be involved in the business right from the very start. Within no time at all, you will be part of our team and get to experience our
friendly working environment with its flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. Moreover, you will be given all the opportunities and space you need to further
develop your skills and turn your ideas into reality. Help grow our company and make the most of the excellent career prospects we can offer you.
Email Contact: email@example.com Telephone - 01502 509231