Job Vacancy - Marketing Assistant
Salary: Based on experience
This role is for a marketing professional with a good understanding of B2B marketing to drive the continued growth of Wrightway Health’s client base. The two core areas of focus will be maximising opportunities for Business Development and driving increased awareness of Wrightway Health’s extensive and quality led services
We are looking for a skilled individual who is highly motivated and driven. This will be a self-starter who can identify areas for opportunity and maximise potential. You will work closely with the management team, devising strategies to support the opening of new clinics as well as the continued growth of existing clinics.
The role will be based at Wrightway Health’s Norwich office but will involve travel across the region to develop services in Great Yarmouth, Ipswich, Cambridge, Bury-St-Edmunds and other locations as required. You will be required to attend a range of events, exhibitions and networking events where you will represent the company, these may fall outside of normal working hours.
Wrightway Health are a leading provider of Occupational Health services to employers and individuals, both locally and further afield. Due to an ever increasing amount of new clients and work, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketing assistant to join our growing team.
Required skills for the role:
- Hold A ‘levels or equivalent
- Have marketing role experience and or qualification in marketing
- Writing and delivering marketing campaigns
- Social media management and content creation
- Content creation for blogs, newsletters, articles and e-shots
- Generating and circulating press releases
- Researching and creating databases
- Liaising with potential customers
- Creating briefs for external designer and website manager
- Updating WordPress website with content
The successful candidate will be:
- Confident and well presented
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Have excellent written skills
- Have great communication skills
- Bring exciting and fresh ideas to the role
- Confident and outgoing
- Hold a driving licence and own transport
Please apply with a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org including your current salary and salary requirement.
Email Contact: email@example.com