The UK’s decision to leave the European Union leaves a short time window to apply for European funding. This includes the interreg programmes that support cooperation across borders.
This workshop will focus on the Interreg 2 Seas Programme. Over €100 million remains and the call for proposals that closes in October will be one of the last opportunities to submit ideas.
We will explain what the programme funds, what makes a good application and how we can help. We will also tell you about projects from other countries looking for English partners.
The EU’s Interreg programmes are looking for project applications in 2017 that:
- Promote innovation in the following sectors: transport and ports; environmental & marine technologies; agro-food; life sciences; digital & creative; manufacturing
- Improve the factors that help innovation flourish in the South East or help businesses bring innovations closer to the market
- Develop socially innovative approaches to tackling challenges such as demographic change, poverty and labour market exclusion
- Roll out low carbon technologies, make businesses more resource efficient or embed the principles of a circular economy in the South East
- Help South East’s businesses adapt better to climate change
Download the agenda, here
When: Weds 5th July 2017
Where: Blue Space, SusCon, Brunel Way, The Bridge, Dartford, Kent, DA1 5FW
Registration: 10.00 am
Start time: 10.15 am
To register your attendance please email email@example.com
To book your ticket online, click here