SNS2016: The Sea of Opportunity
EEEGR’s flagship Southern North Sea conference is the most important conference for the offshore energy sector in the East of England. Taking place over 2 days at the Norfolk Showground in Norwich, SNS2016 will be the largest conference and exhibition EEEGR has ever delivered attracting upwards of 500 delegates from across the industry and supply chain.
Key industry players will gather at this event to discuss and debate issues, network to make new business contacts and re-establish relationships with existing clients.
Introducing a new revised format this year, you won’t want to miss out on what SNS2016 has to offer!
- Exhibition, with further hospitality areas and a breakout area.
- Breakout area in the exhibition hall, offering a range of breakout sessions (further details TBC, please see ‘Breakouts’ tab).
- Comprehensive conference programme covering both days, including Skills sessions and the next in series of Decommissioning SIG’s.
- Footfall of over 500 delegates anticipated to visit the conference and exhibition, increased numbers anticipated this year as a result of revised pricing structure and introduction of exhibition only pass.
- High-quality speaker programme, including industry leaders presenting opportunities for business to the Supply Chain.
- EEEGR Member Presentation Platform; members are given the opportunity to present their products, services and innovations in the Breakout area. Call for papers! (Please see breakouts tab)
- The Energy Challenge is back this year by popular demand. This is a great way to support the Energy Skills Foundation Programme (ESFP) students from Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft Colleges and the engineering students from the UEA in a University Challenge style quiz.
Why should you attend?
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way.
- Showcase your expertise and share your insights to impress your clients.
- Meet senior-level delegates looking to learn and seek out new partners.
- Account manage and liaise with your current clients attending – or bring them along yourself as an account management tool.
- 4 months of intensive marketing and advertising to relevant markets ensuring a high level of attendance.
- Numerous on the day and follow up advertising opportunities available to enhance your positioning.
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event.
- Develop your brand and status within industry by being billed as an event sponsor.
**PLEASE NOTE - Attendance for the exhibition ONLY is now free of charge. We listened to our members and believe this will help increase footfall for the exhibition. Delegates wishing to attend the free exhibition MUST register in advance to attend the event. **
We are also hosting the popular SNS Gala Dinner during the evening of 2nd March. For further information or to book your ticket, please click HERE
***PLEASE NOTE - Delegates that are not registered by close of play Friday 26th February, will not be on the delegate list. However there will be a post delegate list sent out that will be updated with all delegate attendances ***
PLEASE CLICK BELOW FOR THE CONFERENCE PROGRAMME!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SNS2016 PROGRAMME.
EEEGR Members Presentation Platform; Call for Papers
This year we're offering EEEGR members the opportunity to pitch their product, services, ideas or innovations in front of an audience in the Breakout Area on Day 2 of the conference. Presentations will be 20 minutes in length each.
The deadline for Members Presentation Platforms has now passed and we are no longer accepting applications.
Speakers Announced to date are -
Andy Samuel, Chief Executive of the Oil & Gas Authority
Deirdre Michie, Chief Executive of Oil & Gas UK
Halfdan Brustad, Senior Vice President at Statoil
Bill Cattanach, Head of PILOT Secretariat Oil and Gas Authority
Chris Claydon, Chief Executive of ECITB
Speakers from Faroe Petroleum and Perenco
Decommissioning and Marine SIG update
Please keep checking for more information!
SNS is the perfect opportunity to showcase your business infront of key industry players. Our exhibition provides a platform from which you can promote your services, meet current and prospective clients and do business.
We have a range of stand sizes available.
Please click here to download a PDF detailing current stand availability. Prices are as follows:
Exhibitor 3m x 2m (Member) £900 + vat
Exhibitor 3m x 3m (Member) £1200 + vat
Exhibitor 4m x 2m (Member) £1300 + vat
Exhibitor 3m x 2m (Non-Member) £1350 + vat
Exhibitor 3m x 3m (Non-Member) £1700 + vat
Exhibitor 4m x 2m (Non-Member) £2000 + vat
To book your stand please click here and select the 'BOOK NOW' tab, or please call the EEEGR office for further assistance. If booking online please contact Síofra Driver to reserve your space. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Exhibition layout is subject to change.
Barnham Broom Hotel and Country Club is a 13 minute drive from the Royal Norfolk Showground and offers stylish rooms at affordable prices. They are able to offer a special rate for SNS2016 attendees.
- £85 per night with Single occupancy in a Standard room
- £10 per night for an upgrade to a Superior Room
- £20 per night for an upgrade to a Junior Suite
- £30 per night for an upgrade to a Suite
These prices include bed & breakfast.
The hotel is located approximately 1 mile off the A47, the main trunk route from the East Midlands, and just 5 miles off the A11 London to Norwich road. It is clearly signposted from both main routes by brown 'golf-flag' tourist information signs. Parking is available on site at no extra cost.
For more information or to book call 01603 759393 quoting EEEGR or visit www.barnham-broom.co.uk