4C Offshore Ltd.
4C Offshore is a consultancy and market research organisation targeting the offshore energy markets. Submarine cable and pipeline consultancy providing owner engineer support, route engineering, risk analysis, project management, geophysical, geotechnical and geological support to its clients.
- Offshore energy and supply chain market intelligence
- Offshore wind project and market forecasts
- Offshore equipment brokerage
- Management systems provided to Oil and Gas clients
- Owners Engineer to Submarine cable project owners.
4C Offshore's activities typically fall into two key areas:
-Provision of energy market information and advisory services to global clients notably offshore wind and subsea power cables.
-Provision of engineering consulting services to the offshore power cable installation market.
Underlying these services is a core competence in managing, analysing and presenting information enabling our clients to understand the key drivers influencing the development of the offshore energy sector.
4C Offshore's market information services offer the most comprehensive and maintained knowledge base on offshore wind:
- Over 1,300 global offshore wind projects
- Over 11,000 company roles
- A complete inventory of future turbine developments, comprehensive vessel listings, geodatabases of project infrastructure, offshore wind resources and more.
Clients include established industry leaders plus prospective entrants from across the supply chain. Information is updated daily in response to on-going monitoring and research projects.