Welcome to EEEGR
Catalyst for the energy Industry
The East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) is the industry association for energy in the East of England, representing over 400 members across the supply chain.
We are a non-profit, business-led group committed to the sustained development of the energy sector in the East of England and the continued success of our members.
Our members operate throughout the energy sectors from oil, gas, wind, wave & tidal, bio-energy, and nuclear through to decommissioning, carbon capture & storage (CCS), distribution and transmission and conventional generation. Take a look at our online directory to find out more about our members.
Unmissable Events From EEEGR
- March 5th - SNS2014 Gala Dinner with guest speaker The Rt. Hon. Michael Fallon MP Minister of State for Business and Energy and Minister of State for Energy some tables and individual tickets still available Here
- March 5th and 6th - SNS2014 – The region’s largest energy conference and exhibition and premier Southern North Sea event in the country SNS2104 features major speakers including Jonathan Cole Managing Director for Iberdrola’s Offshore Wind Business, Jaap Klien Senior Executive Advisor at Shell Oil Company, John Westwood Chairman Douglas Westwood, Gordon Ballard Chairman and Country Manager Schlumberger UK Limited, Peter Sutton Head of UK Operations - East DONG Energy, Chris Squires EDF Energy Sizewell C. Purchase your delegate passes Here
- March 28th - EEEGR Breakfast Club - Funding your energy SME with Nat West and new Anglia LEP Contact the events team on 01493 446535
- April 29th – Decommissioning Special Interest Group with Decom North Sea delegate passes Here
- May 13th – House of Commons reception. Sponsorship and delegate places available on request. Contact the events team on 01493 446535
- July 2nd – Innovations awards 2014. The regions premier energy awards. Previous winners have gone on to develop major businesses and new product lines. Download the application forms for your energy innovation Here
- July 2nd – Innovation awards presentation and gala dinner. Find out who has won this year. Celebrate and network with your industry colleagues. Book your tickets / tables Here
- July 3rd – EEEGR 2014 Our all energy summer conference. Speakers confirmed for the conference to date include Shadow Energy Minister Tom Greatrex; Andrew Austin, chief executive of IGas Energy, a leading onshore oil and gas exploration and production business; Basil Scarsella, CEO of UK Power Networks, electric supplier for an area from east of The Wash to the River Arun on the South cast; and Olivia Hartridge, vice president of global financial services company Morgan Stanley. Discounted Early Bird delegate passes available Here
- July 30th – Decommissioning Special Interest Group with Decom North Sea book your place Here
- November 26th - Decommissioning Special Interest Group with Decom North Sea book your place Here
- December 11th – The fantastic EEEGR Christmas ball featuring the amazing sounds of the Booze Brothers – Blues Brothers and Madness tribute amongst others. Discounted Earl Bird Tables can be booked Here
In addition we will be adding numerous Breakfast events and supply chain roadshows so keep looking at this site for updates or call the events team on 01493 446535